Your Sales & Leasing Consultant at Leith Honda
My name is Alison Davis. I’m a Raleigh native and have been a Sales & Leasing Consultant at Leith Honda in Raleigh since 2015.
I’m not your stereotypical car salesperson. I build friendships while helping you find a vehicle that fits your wants, needs and budget. I have access to new Hondas and any preowned vehicle from any of our dealerships. I can also help you with other new vehicle brands with the assistance from my coworkers at other Leith Cars dealerships.
I work with numerous lenders who can accommodate all types of situations. I have helped many customers get approved who were discouraged because of previous experiences.
I am the most and top DealerRater reviewed dealership employee. I was one of the top 3 automotive salesperson finalists for The Wake Weekly’s Best of the Best. I was also awarded Silver Membership with Honda’s Council of Sales Leadership.
I take pride in what I do and would love to assist you with your vehicle search. Please feel free to call or text me at 919-539-3672.
I look forward to working with you!
How many years have you worked at Leith Honda?
- I have worked as a Sales & Leasing Consultant since January 2015. I was a cashier in the Service Department from 2005 to 2010 while I was attending Wake Technical Community College.
Where did you grow up and why are you not there now?
- I was born and raised in Raleigh, where I still live.
I drive a…
- 2012 Honda Accord EX-L w/ Navi Sedan in White Diamond Pearl.
What is a little known fact about you?
- I’m an only child
My favorite color is:
My all-time favorite food is:
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
What would be impossible for you to give up?
- Helping others
How do you keep active outside of work?
- Walking/jogging on the Neuse River Trail
How do you give back to the community?
- My family and I adopted a highway on Southall Road in Raleigh in memory of my late Grandfather. My family and I clean up the 2 mile stretch of highway four times a year.
The nicest compliment a customer ever gave me was:
- I was friendly, knowledgeable and they didn’t feel pressured.